Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over L'Eau Frais Creek on CR 33 (Leau Fraiz Road)
- Hot Spring County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.22731, -92.80978 (decimal degrees)
34°13'38" N, 92°48'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/517519/3787376 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Round Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 13776 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37567 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com