KCS Arkansas 32 Overpass
Arkansas 32 Railroad Viaduct
Photo showing east side of viaduct looking west.
Photo taken by J Randall Houp in April 2009
Written by J Randall Houp
Formerly the Graysonia, Nashville, & Ashdown Railroad. Before that, it was the Memphis, Dallas, & Gulf Railroad. The original route of this railroad was changed when Millwood Lake was made.
- Bridge over Arkansas 32 on Kansas City Southern
- Hempstead County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Steel deck girder plate
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.70945, -93.91864 (decimal degrees)
33°42'34" N, 93°55'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/414876/3730319 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Red Bluff
- Inventory number
- BH 51636 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 1, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 6, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp
- J. Randall Houp
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com