Duncan Branch Bridge
Photo showing east side of bridge
Photo taken by J Randall Houp in February 2012
Written by J Randall Houp
To be exact, this is actually Duncan Branch of White Oak Creek.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Duncan Branch on Arkansas 23
- Franklin County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950 (plaque)
- - W.J. Menefee Construction Co.
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.54686, -93.85926 (decimal degrees)
35°32'49" N, 93°51'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/422115/3934029 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 51504 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 29, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp