UP - Canal #43 Bridge
Canal #43 Railroad Bridge
Photo looking north.
Photo taken by J. Randall Houp in September 2008
BH Photo #225430
Written by J Randall Houp
Beautiful little bridge sitting right next to Arkansas Highway 1 on the west side.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Canal #43 on Arkansas Midland Railroad
- Desha County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad (MP; MoPac)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.70379, -91.32164 (decimal degrees)
33°42'14" N, 91°19'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/655537/3730578 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51318 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 1, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 21, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 17, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp
- J. Randall Houp
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com