Big Creek Ditch AR 226 Bridge
Photo provided by the Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department
BH Photo #100322
This bridge and the Cache River brudge have reportedly been given to the City of Jonesboro as pedestrian bridges
- Pony truss bridge over Big Creek Ditch (Bayou Deview) on AR 226
- Craighead County, Arkansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1928 by Bunnell & Mack of Paragould; Replaced 2014
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 191.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.79307, -90.83925 (decimal degrees)
35°47'35" N, 90°50'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/695265/3963151 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M2407 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 30, 2016: Updated by David Backlin: Updated status to replaced
- March 4, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- August 23, 2008: Updated history
- February 19, 2005: Posted new photos