Nutt Road Bridge
Deck View Looking South
Timber deck, Running boards
Photo taken by Fredrick Garcia in August 2010
BH Photo #173574
Single lane, no guardrails, does not appear to be original, timbers look recent within a couple of years, may have been a Pony Truss Warren here previously, maybe right at or closed to the Pike/Clark Co. line.
- Steel stringer bridge over Little Antoine Creek on CR 54
- Clark County, Arkansas, and Pike County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Steel String, timber deck, running boards, skewed approaches, no guardrail
Total length: 0.3 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.25901, -93.47917 (decimal degrees)
34°15'32" N, 93°28'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/455884/3790978 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 45957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 23, 2010: Added by Fredrick Garcia