Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Boat Ditch on CR 10
- Clark County, Arkansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1975; replaced 1988
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 11048 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 38650 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)