Little Antoine Creek Bridge
Photo taken August 2002 and provided by the Arkansas Highway & Transportation Department
BH Photo #100218
Warren pony truss bridge has been removed and replaced by Clark County. Location and length are approx the same.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Antoine Creek on CR 246
- Clark County, Arkansas
- Demolished and replaced
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1974; replaced 2009
- - Clark County
- Warren pony truss (original bridge replaced)
I-beams, concrete slab, standard highway department guardrails.
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.22219, -93.47253 (decimal degrees)
34°13'20" N, 93°28'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/456476/3786893 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Chalybeate Mountain West
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 11109 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 10258 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2010: Updated by Fredrick Garcia: Bridge has been replaced
- February 2, 2008: New photos from Wayne Kizziar
- February 20, 2005: Posted new photos