Davidson Campground Road Bridge
View Looking South
Davidson Campground Rd & weight limit sign
Photo taken by Fredrick Garcia in August 2010
Bridge is very near the the Davidson Methodist Camp that was established in 1884. About 2 miles off highway 26 on Davidson Campground Road
- Steel stringer bridge over Bell Creek on Davidson Campground Road
- Clark County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Steel I-beam support stringers and mid-bridge I-beam piers wood decking paved over with asphalt. Low angle iron guardrail. Current bridge may not be original to site.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.08816, -93.27658 (decimal degrees)
34°05'17" N, 93°16'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/474484/3771965 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Okolona North
- Inventory number
- BH 45932 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 18, 2010: Added by Fredrick Garcia