A&O - Leatherwood Creek Trestle
Leatherwood Creek Railroad Trestle
Top of trestle looking northeast. Former Missouri & North Arkansas Railroad.
Photo taken by J Randall Houp in January 2011
BH Photo #225524
Written by J Randall Houp
Located about a mile southwest of the Charcoal Gap Railroad Tunnel. Follow old railroad bed all the way from tunnel to trestle. GPS given is correct.
- Abandoned bridge over Leatherwood Creek and Livingston Hollow
- Carroll County, Arkansas
- - Arkansas & Ozarks Railway (A&O)
- Missouri & North Arkansas Railway (M&NA)
- Railroad trestle on Missouri-North Arkansas Railroad
- Also called
- M&NA - Leatherwood Creek Trestle
Livingston Hollow Railroad Trestle
Old Railroad Trestle #78-7.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.43654, -93.70676 (decimal degrees)
36°26'12" N, 93°42'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/436654/4032600 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Eureka Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 51336 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 21, 2014: Updated by J. Randall Houp: Trestle now on The Arkansas Register of Historic Places.
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 19, 2012: Essay added by J Randall Houp