Branch of Osage Creek Bridge
2 welded Pony Truss bridges: one northbound, one southbound.
- Pony truss bridge over Branch of Osage Creek on SW I St
- Bentonville, Benton County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 2013
- Welded Warren Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.35385, -94.22215 (decimal degrees)
36°21'14" N, 94°13'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/390342/4023889 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bentonville South
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD 23600 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 58418 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 13, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Changed type
- October 13, 2013: Added by David Backlin