Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Small concrete arch bridge over Otter Creek on AR 72
- Benton County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1965
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 31.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.45576, -94.11004 (decimal degrees)
36°27'21" N, 94°06'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/400531/4035073 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pea Ridge
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M3896 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com