Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden string bridge over Kings Bayou on AR 343
- Arkansas County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1965
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.35167, -91.58000 (decimal degrees)
34°21'06" N, 91°34'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/630595/3802062 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Lodge Corner
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M2922 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)