Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden stringer bridge over Bell Bayou on AR 144
- Arkansas County, Arkansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1965
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.09000, -91.41667 (decimal degrees)
34°05'24" N, 91°25'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/646069/3773266 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- AHTD M4043 (Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept. bridge number)
BH 37586 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com