Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Rock Creek on CR 14 in Addison
- Winston County, Alabama
- No longer exists
- Built 1925; replaced 1998
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 212.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.21667, -87.15000 (decimal degrees)
34°13'00" N, 87°09'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/486183/3786190 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AL 274 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36097 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/1996)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 0.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)