Photo taken by Zachary S in May 2014
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #284770
Built 1930, bypassed by a new bridge several years ago but left in place to carry a pipeline. The abandoned Debardeleben Branch of the Frisco passed under the west end of the bridge.
- Bridge over Sipsey Fork of the Black Warrior River and abandoned branch of SLSF Rwy on Old alignment of Campbellville Rd (County Rd 22)
- Walker County, Alabama
- Built 1930, bypassed by a new bridge in 1999
Length of largest span: 233.0 ft.
Total length: 400.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.82073, -87.07046 (decimal degrees)
33°49'15" N, 87°04'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/493479/3742281 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 22, 2014: New photos from Johnny C Barrett
- June 4, 2014: Added by Zachary S
- Zachary S
- Johnny C Barrett - jcarsonbarrett [at] gmail [dot] com