Cedar Lake Road Bridge
NBI says deck truss, but I can't help but wonder if that is one of the many errors the inventory lists; may have been a through truss.
- Lost deck truss bridge over Wolf Creek on Cedar Lake Road
- Walker County, Alabama
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1920; Replaced by new bridge in 2005
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 191.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.63819, -87.28252 (decimal degrees)
33°38'17" N, 87°16'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/473800/3722075 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 135 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10192 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 14.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)
- November 6, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey: Bridge has been replaced