Darby Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Darby Creek on West Fort Williams Street
- Sylacauga, Talladega County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
Length of largest span: 10.2 ft.
Total length: 33.8 ft.
Deck width: 51.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.16739, -86.26660 (decimal degrees)
33°10'03" N, 86°15'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/568381/3670082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sylacauga West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 2239 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 57735 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 96.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 23, 2013: Added by Luke Harden