© United Press International; Used under Fair Use.
BH Photo #416113
Site of the 1957 murder of Willie Edwards.
Named for Confederate Officer and Alabama politician Robert Goodwyn and his wife Pricilla Tyler who was the granddaughter of President John Tyler.
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Alabama River on AL 143
- Montgomery County, Alabama, and Elmore County, Alabama
- Removed but not replaced
- Built in the 1920s; Removed 1980
- 1 255' Warren through truss swing
2 104' Warren through trusses
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Roy Bridge (Old Name)
Tyler-Goodwin Bridge (Alternate spelling)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.41146, -86.34157 (decimal degrees)
32°24'41" N, 86°20'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/561913/3586235 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Montgomery North
- Inventory number
- BH 72088 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 2, 2020: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- November 15, 2019: New photo from Douglas Butler
- November 9, 2019: New photo from Douglas Butler
- July 21, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- January 10, 2018: New photo from Luke
- May 2, 2016: Added by Luke