Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Creek on a gravel road in Hamilton
- Marion County, Alabama
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.18333, -87.88333 (decimal degrees)
34°10'60" N, 87°52'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/418600/3782836 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 701 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36090 (Bridgehunter.com ID)