Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Bull Mountain Creek on a gravel road
- Marion County, Alabama
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Span length: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.28763, -87.95998 (decimal degrees)
34°17'15" N, 87°57'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/411646/3794465 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 1149 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)