Co. Road 460 (Court Street/Old AL 24) Bridge
Bridge is the old AL 24 bridge. However it is not listed on the NBI.
- Bridge over Crow Branch on Co. Rd 460
- Moulton, Lawrence County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.48161, -87.29891 (decimal degrees)
34°28'54" N, 87°17'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/472552/3815599 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 350 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 52726 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 24, 2012: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com