This bridge is said to be haunted, hence its name.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Cypress Creek on CR 282 in Florence
- Florence, Lauderdale County, Alabama
- Built 1912; Closed 1996; Demolished 2013
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 301.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.2 ft.
- Also called
- Jackson Ford Bridge
Cypress Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.84284, -87.73390 (decimal degrees)
34°50'34" N, 87°44'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/432902/3855860 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 61 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36072 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 26, 2017: New photos from Ben Tate
- January 23, 2013: Updated by Ben Tate: This bridge is in the process of being demolished.
- January 14, 2013: Updated by Ben Tate: This bridge is now doomed
- December 7, 2012: New photos from Will Corey
- November 30, 2012: New photos from Ben Tate
- November 29, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added "official" name as altername.
- October 11, 2012: Photo imported by Ben Tate
- January 31, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Fixed GPS position
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Ghost Bridge - Facebook Page
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com