Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Blue Creek Tributary on Bessemer-Johns Road
- Jefferson County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.37056, -87.09583 (decimal degrees)
33°22'14" N, 87°05'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492247/3691939 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 659 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10137 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 85.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com