Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Blue Creek Tributary on Bessemer-Johns Road
- Jefferson County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.36667, -87.08333 (decimal degrees)
33°22'00" N, 87°04'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492247/3691939 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AL 659 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10137 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)