Wills Place Bridge
Gate has “Wills Place” on it
May have been relocated in 1960, but bridge appears to be much older.
- Ptatt pony truss bridge over Trussell Creek on Private Drive (CR 254)
- Greene County, Alabama
- Open to authorized vehicles only; Bridge gated off
- Built 1960
- 4-panel Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.97200, -87.90100 (decimal degrees)
32°58'19" N, 87°54'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/415804/3648542 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 7167 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 49541 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 5, 2017: New Street View added by Dave King
- September 7, 2011: Added by Ben Tate
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com