Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on CR 230
- Greene County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Span length: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.91667, -87.80000 (decimal degrees)
32°55'00" N, 87°47'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/425196/3642332 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 3912 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36063 (Bridgehunter.com ID)