Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sipsey River on CR 38
- Fayette County, Alabama
- Built 1928
- Pony truss
Span length: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Also called
- Sipsey River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.72484, -87.79415 (decimal degrees)
33°43'29" N, 87°47'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/426425/3731930 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AL 456 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 10126 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1993)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1993)