White Rd Bridge
Photo taken by Ben Tate in September 2011
BH Photo #211701
An abandoned railroad span that has had most of the approaches removed, but still has the track intact on the main span and remaining approaches.
- Abandoned Warren through truss bridge over AL.POWER CO.CANAL
- Elmore, Elmore County, Alabama
- Riveted Warren through truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.54676, -86.26821 (decimal degrees)
32°32'48" N, 86°16'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/568708/3601279 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49062 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- September 1, 2011: New photos from Ben Tate
- July 6, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- July 6, 2011: Added by Ben Tate
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com