Terrapin Creek Bridge
Photo taken by James Legg in May 2008
BH Photo #156959
This is a small single span pony truss located about a mile west of the closed span on CR 94. Both bridges cross Terrapin Creek, which goes through a small gorge between the two bridges.
- Pony truss bridge over Terrapin Creek on CR 94
- Cleburne County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 187.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.90721, -85.52720 (decimal degrees)
33°54'26" N, 85°31'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/636163/3752844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 831 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 27, 2019: New photos from Todd Vierling
- March 13, 2012: New photo from marty mccary
- JT Legg - talmo346 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- marty mccary - marty [dot] mccary [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Todd Vierling - tv [at] duh [dot] org