Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Allen Mill Creek on CR 62
- Chambers County, Alabama
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Span length: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.96667, -85.55000 (decimal degrees)
32°58'00" N, 85°32'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/635509/3648524 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- AL 142 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 36041 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 25.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)