"New" Old Broadwell Mill Road Bridge
- Polygonal Warren pony truss bridge over Little Tallahatchee Creek on Old Broadwell Mill Road
- Calhoun County, Alabama
- Open to traffic
- Built 2010 by US Bridge to replace the Old Broadwell Mill Bridge
- - U.S. Bridge/Ohio Bridge Corp. of Cambridge, Ohio
- Polygonal Warren pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.80450, -85.79308 (decimal degrees)
33°48'16" N, 85°47'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/611714/3741134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Jacksonville West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- AL 20535 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 49490 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2011)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 13, 2014: New photos from Ben Tate
- September 3, 2011: Updated by James McCray: updated bridge's description
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Broadwell Mill Project - Website explains what happened to the old bridge as well as this one.
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com