Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #218304
2004 NBI notes that it would be posted or closed except for temporary shoring.
- Steel stringer bridge over Locust Fork Warrior river on an old alignment of US 231
- Blount County, Alabama
- Closed and fenced off to the public
- Built 1939, bypassed 2007
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 414.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.02367, -86.57336 (decimal degrees)
34°01'25" N, 86°34'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/539388/3764861 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- AL 2023 (Alabama bridge number)
BH 49881 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 22, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com