Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge on Front Street in Cordova
- Valdez-Cordova Census Area, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1982
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 149.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +60.54500, -145.75833 (decimal degrees)
60°32'42" N, 145°45'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/568112/6712751 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cordova C-5 SW
- Inventory numbers
- AK 1499 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10057 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)