Good River Bridge
It is uncertain if this bridge was built in Alaska however according to the listing of movable bridges of the North America it had a bascule drawbridge in Alaska (See Movable Bridge Engineering) a Appendix listing of Terry L Koglin Movable bridge Engineering.
- Bridge over Good River on Good River Rd.
- Gustavus, Hoonah-Angoon Census Area, Alaska
- Built 1977
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +58.41256, -135.77229 (decimal degrees)
58°24'45" N, 135°46'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 8/454877/6474902 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 65043 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2015: Updated by Elliott Johnson: fixed coordinates, found location
- December 27, 2014: Added by Douglas Butler
- Douglas Butler
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com