Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge on Salmon River Road in Hyder
- Prince of Wales-Outer Ketchikan Census Area, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 804.2 ft.
Deck width: 10.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +55.90833, -130.01333 (decimal degrees)
55°54'30" N, 130°00'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 9/436652/6196341 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 1238 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10028 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 2.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)