Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Little Coal Creek on Parks Highway
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1969
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 145.0 ft.
Total length: 268.1 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +62.88934, -149.76457 (decimal degrees)
62°53'22" N, 149°45'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/359469/6976278 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 262 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10024 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com