Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge on Water Street in Ketchikan
- Ketchikan, Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 117.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +55.34833, -131.66000 (decimal degrees)
55°20'54" N, 131°39'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 9/331342/6136776 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ketchikan B-5 SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 389 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com