Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Cresent Creek on Quartz Creek Road in Cooper Landing
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +60.49667, -149.67833 (decimal degrees)
60°29'48" N, 149°40'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/352881/6709719 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- AK 1021 (Alaska bridge number)
BH 10013 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)