Alaska - Unnamed Creek Bridge
Looking west from Parks Highway
Photo taken by Jann Mayer in July 2017
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #399708
This is a three span Pratt pony truss supported by steel truss piers. The center panels show signs of cross bracing that has been removed.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Unnamed creek on Alaska Railroad
- Denali Borough, Alaska
- Open to traffic
- - Alaska Railroad (Alaska; ARR)
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 390.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +63.77586, -148.91787 (decimal degrees)
63°46'33" N, 148°55'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 6/405452/7073457 (zone/easting/northing)
- 1550 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 78121 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 11, 2017: New Street View added by Jann Mayer
- Jann Mayer - jannmayer [at] gmail [dot] com